Your first test
- 1.Think upfront of what do you want to test - choose a one simple use case
- 2.Create a new test
- 3.Enter the URL of the web app or website that you want to test
- 5.Carefully click the elements to navigate - each click will be recorded automatically
- 7.When you are ready with the test case click the
Finish and closebutton in the overlay menu on the right
- 8.Now run the test to see if everything was correctly recorded
Hovers are not automatically recorded! You need to record in hover mode by activating it in the recording overlay.
You don't need to use recording, you can also create your tests step by step by adding particular actions and their parameters. This is however much slower!
You can modify the particular step when some element is not correctly caught by the BugBug's recording. Edit, run the test again, and check if it is working!
Last modified 13d ago