Google Chrome web browser in not incognito mode
bugbug extension with
Allow in incognito setting enabled
email address, GitHub or Google account
your web software
good vibes & some love to testing! :-)
When you want to record your very first test, then you get instructions:
2. Go to Google Chrome BugBug extension in Settings ( chrome://extensions/?id=oiedehaafceacbnnmindilfblafincjb ) and pick BugBug.
3. Verify BugBug Google Chrome extension settings, especially check if you have
Allow in incognito mode enabled:
Create a new test and click that.
2. You will see test case settings. Click
3. See the incognito Chrome browser window opening (you can later set its size in Project settings)
4. In newly opened Chrome window write URL of the web app or website where you want record the test
5. Go ahead with the steps of test case that you want to record e.g.:
6. When you are ready with the test case click
Stop recording button in floating menu on the right
7. See the recorded test case. Now you can review, run, edit the steps:
When having the test recorded, you can do some nice post-production and adjust the test case as you need.
Example record & edit:
You can also modify the particular step when some object is not correctly caught by recorder. Just edit, run again and check it working! 🎉 Have a great time with BugBug!